Monday, March 3, 2014

What clothes should I bring to South Africa?


The first trip of my trip will take me to South Africa. I had to decide where to go by looking at the weather and climate of each place. I now know that I will be flying to Johannesburg, South Africa at the beginning of July. I need to know what clothes I should bring? Will it be hot or cold? Do I need tank tops and swimming suits, or should I bring long sleeves and jackets?

Help me decide what to bring? Leave your ideas in the comments below.

Use these references to help you.

Maps and Information about South Africa
Current Weather in South Africa
Safari Information - Weather and Climate graphs
Physical Map of South Africa

1 comment:

  1. I had to determine where to go by looking at the endure plus milieu Wildlife Safari Adventure every arrange. I pronto recognize that I testament be flying to Johannesburg,

    ReplyDelete